Friday, February 19, 2010

A man should smell like jet fighters and punching…

I have seen two of the new Old Spice ads on TV, and all I can say is that whoever came up with that ad campaign deserves a raise. I remember my 80 year old next door neighbor used to bathe in Old Spice, so the smell pretty much makes me think of old man. That point aside, these ads are hilarious, and will definitely make Old Spice a household name again. They are obviously targeting a younger demographic with these ads, as well as targeting both men (with humor) and women (with sex appeal). Funny, memorable, and maybe just as important, this ad can and will be imitated. Watch for SNL skits, youtube remakes, and tons of other satirical impersonations.


Well done Old Spice… Well done.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's hilarious! "A man should smell like jet fighters and punching."

    ReplyDelete